Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Photos of birds of prey, hawk and golden eagle.

Order #DSC_3355
This eagle looks especially fierce in the large photo! His eye is clear and mean looking, in reality, he was just studying me like I was studying him!
Order # DSC_3889
Order # DSC_3894
Order # DSC_3895
Order # DSC_3900

Here are some birds of prey for you to paint! The original photos are large and clear, I've reduced them for posting here on my blog.

This hawk flew alongside us for a long way, he was looking me over as I looked through my camera lens at him. It always amazes me to learn the animals are as curious about us as we are about them.
Donna Ridgway

Email Me if you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a photo.

Remember, you can find horse art , Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, and my reference photos for sale on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment