Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Coyote on a round bale, Wildlife photo.


This is what happens when you need the $10,000 lens for your camera! You see the neatest things, and can't quite capture them.

We were driving to visit my parents when Robert spotted a coyote laying on top of a round bale. He was a quarter mile away from where I was, but I tried taking photos anyway. I've enhanced this and sharpened it to death, but at least you can see the coyote.

It isn't a good reference photo but it does give you an idea of the things wildlife are capable of! They're quite funny when you're out there watching for them.
Donna Ridgway


Email Me if you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing photos.

Remember, you can find horse art , Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, and my reference photos for sale on my websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment