Sunday, August 3, 2008

Camel photos for reference to artists.

This is the camel who was giving rides to people during the Montana State fair. She was in a large round pen by herself. When I walked up, she was laying down, resting.

She wanted to keep resting, so she tried to threaten me away with her gurning faces! See gurning here-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVDND_WIqJs



You could tell she wasn't about to get up, so I didn't worry, in spite of her monster faces...

She finally shut her mouth, decided I wasn't going to bug her, or ask for a ride, so she went back to resting. Camels have got to be the funniest creatures ever.

Have you ever watched the movie, the Weeping Camel? It's wonderful. We met the man who furnished some of the camels for that movie. When this man was seven years old, his father asked him what he wanted to do when he grew up? The man, who was a little boy, then, replied, "I''m going to raise camels." He loved them when he was small, and he actually grew up and raised camels. Now he puts them in the movies!

He doesn't live far from us and we've met his camels. They're very nice. The people and the camels!
Donna
PS, if you ever want more reference photos of camels, I have them, just email me and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment