Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photo of horses on a windy day, western landscape.

Order # DSC_007.jpg
We went to lunch today, to celebrate our anniversary, which was yesterday, and saw this scene along the way.

This time of year, on a windy, stormy, day, the colors are so deep and rich. I love western landscapes like this, where the horses are part of the land.

My photos are priced at $20 apiece. I chose that reasonable price so beginning artists would have as much chance to use these photos as established artists. The jpg of this photo is 4288X2000 something. The horses are clear enough to be included in the painting.

As always, my photos are copyrighted and may not be copied, downloaded, or used without my permission.
Donna Ridgway

Email Me if you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a painting.

Remember, you can find horse art , Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, my reference photosfor sale on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment