Saturday, October 11, 2008

Palomino horse, sleeping in sun, saddled, tied to hitching post.

Order # DSC_7918 Available as a limited exclusive. 4288X2848, uncropped, 300dpi. (Meaning I reserve rights to this photo, but will remove it from my site for sale to any other artist as a reference photo.)

We had the extreme good fortune this fall, to do a photo shoot of an outfitter packing about 20 mules and horses for a trip into the Bob Marshall.

This gorgeous palomino stood tied to the hitching post, sleeping, while he waited to lead a packstring onto the trail.

Oh the painting he'd make! He's so luscious, if no one speaks up, to claim him, I might have to paint him myself! He's the color of molten gold, and the way the sunlight plays across his hide, is creamy and rich.

Mark-Follow this blog to see more of the packing photos that I'll be uploading. Or subscribe to the rss feed to have this blog delivered to you. That way, you won't miss the photo that leads to your next great painting!
Donna Ridgway
Email Me with the jpg number if you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a photo. I'll send a paypal invoice, and as soon as I receive payment, I'll email you the photo.

Remember, you can find horse art , Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, my reference photosfor sale on my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment