Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Horses playing! Horses being horses, a large album of photos.


I've uploaded almost 90 new photos for artists to purchase for reference ideas. Some are of horses playing, horses laying down, horses interacting with each other. Groups of horses, and horses alone.

There are grey horses, bay horses and painted horses!

Hope you enjoy this group of reference horses and find some great ideas for your next painting!


I thank you for respecting my copyright on these photos. If you are not certain what the copyright is, it simply means, these photos are for sale, and not to be downloaded or copied or used in any manner without purchasing them first. I realize professional artists all ready know this, but if you're a beginner, please educate yourself on copyright law. You can do a google search on copyright, and learn everything you need to know.

Donna
Artist reference photos on my website.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment