Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wof photo for sale as artist reference.


These photos of wolves were a challenge! I shot them through glass at the Bear and Wolf Recovery Center in West Yellowstone. Even though the weather was below zero, I was warm and dry. :) My hands froze to the camera taking photos of the bears, so to warm them up, I came inside to see the wolves.

It's not easy to get photos without reflection when shooting through glass, but it can be done if the glass is really clean, and the light is just right. The inside of the windows were clean, but the outside was covered with places where the wolves had touched them with wet noses or big sloppy paws.

In spite of the glass, if you'd like to paint some wolves, I've got photos for you.
Donna Ridgway
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment